marți, 22 decembrie 2009

A love story...

You say you love me
But I can't say I love you too
Because you lied to me
I don't have any trust in you.

You say that you're sorry,
For me start to be borring.
How can I believe in you?
I couldn't and I don't want to!

That's nothing I can say
I just can go away
And leave you behind
'Cause too much you hide.

I was the first to say
That we are not Okay,
You were the first who lie
When we were not alright.

In past I could give everything to have you,
But now all I want it's to leave my life.
You told me I can't leave you
And all you want is to stay alive...
For you...

Now I am gone,
But I can't stop thinking at you!
What have you done,
Why I can't forget you?

I think I will return
'Cause my heart burn,
Burning just for you...
So what we've have to do?

Even you're wrong,
From your world I belong;
I will forgive all your mistake
And for us will be not too late!

0 comentarii: